OH goodness... I saw that giveaway! You are one lucky lady Mary! Those stitcheries are wonderful. I love them! and what girl doesn't want jewels! Congratulations, but maybe it's becuase you are so sweet and it doesn't have anything to do with luck at all.
Isn't she a sweetheart? She did a wonderful job on the stitchery, too. Maybe we can put our heads together and figure out whether or not she actually sleeps. Have a good weekend!
15 readers left a comment:
Darlene truly is amazing...they don't come any better!
How very nice! How is the packing going???
quilt bloggers ARE the nicest people! that embroidery is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Darling stitchery...very nice friend.
OH goodness... I saw that giveaway! You are one lucky lady Mary! Those stitcheries are wonderful. I love them! and what girl doesn't want jewels! Congratulations, but maybe it's becuase you are so sweet and it doesn't have anything to do with luck at all.
You're very welcome, my friend. Enjoy!
It's beautiful Mary. Darlen did a beautiful job on the stichery.
Isn't she a sweetheart? She did a wonderful job on the stitchery, too. Maybe we can put our heads together and figure out whether or not she actually sleeps. Have a good weekend!
so very nice of Darlene. Her and her daughter were very busy to make us a nice gift. Very nice embroidery too.
What a sweet surprise! I love the embroidery. Awesome.
Wonderful little giftie and cute, cute stitching!!
That Darlene is pretty sneaky, she does these lovely things cause she's like that. The embroidery is gorgeous.
Wow! You have been busy! The neptune quilt is excellent, tha pattern is really fun!
Quilters are special, and Darlene is SEW special!!
Oh my gosh, you've gotten so much done. Love the quilt! And the embroidery is beautiful, can't wait to see what you make with it.
Post a Comment