Well now Linda has the pattern ready to sell and she chose my bag and my photo for the pattern cover!! The pattern is now available in Linda's etsy shop. It has great instructions and it is a very versatile pattern.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Darling Harbour Bag Fun
I tested the Darling Harbour Bag pattern for Linda from All Stitched Up.


Well now Linda has the pattern ready to sell and she chose my bag and my photo for the pattern cover!! The pattern is now available in Linda's etsy shop. It has great instructions and it is a very versatile pattern.
Well now Linda has the pattern ready to sell and she chose my bag and my photo for the pattern cover!! The pattern is now available in Linda's etsy shop. It has great instructions and it is a very versatile pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 readers left a comment:
Mary you did a fabulous job on it.
Looks great.
Whose fabric is that! way cool!
That looks like a great bag Mary! It looks like you did an awesome job on it.
Love this bag!!
Really great....cute pocket on the front. Some super sewing and designing.
Thanks so much for the plug Mary. Your bag and photo was just too cute to sit on the back cover. It deserved front and center.
Congratulations...looks sewn very precisely!
I love it, the fabric is delicious, perfect for this bag.
Mary, that's really pretty!
That's a beautiful bag and I love pink!
Micki
I could see why it was chosen...it is a beautiful piece!!
oh...Mary....now you are famous...he he...
love the bag colors...
Great bag and great fabric! I love it! Congratulations on being on the cover too.
I can see why she chose your photo, Mary!!! Great photo, great fabs, great purse!
Post a Comment