My three day summer retreat is over and it was so much fun. I was the only one from Minnesota again. It's great to have quilting friends from all over the U.S.A.
Here is a peek of what I worked on most of the time:
The main part is all together and I'm working on a pieced border. I cut this out in December, pieced 12 blocks in Florida in February and pieced 13 blocks this weekend and put all 25 blocks together. Whew!
++++++++
And I just used Random Number Generator to pick a number for my
little Red, White & Blue mini!
The winner is #116 -

18 readers left a comment:
Wow - you got a lot done on a beautiful quilt! I need to make a nine-patch block for an exchange, so I think I'll use your pattern.
Oh wow!! This is such a pretty quilt!! Love the colours!
P
Sp pretty...love the new quilt. great colours.
Julia ♥
How beautiful - and congratulations to the giveaway winner!
I love the pink and brown combination. Very nice.
Lots of lovely progress! BTW I linked to a post of yours, today. Hope that's ok!
that quilt is a beauty! i'm so happy that i got to see the top revealed live and in person. you did a beautiful job on it!
so glad i got to retreat with you yet again this year. so so fun! miss you already!
Looking great Mary!
Mary you did a great job on this quilt top. The blocks are all amazing and perfectly pieced. I enjoyed retreating with you again this year. It was such a blast. By the way, i went to Thai restaurant for dinner after the retreat and had my first chai latte. Thanks to you I'm now hooked!
Your quilt looks so great. You were so focused and got so much done! It was so great to see you! Now, I have to get caught up on everyone's blogs! Hugs!
Very pretty and well traveled! My dream list includes a retreat...one day. Congrats to your winner.
Looks like you had a very productive time! I love the colors of your quilt.
Jennifer :)
Congrats to the lucky winner. Your quilt is gorgeous. I even you gals that sew so beautifully.
Have a lovely eve ~
TTFN ~
Marydon
Love the cream, cocoa and pink combination Mary. Looking forward to seeing it done too.
Love the colors in your blocks, Mary. Very nice. Can't wait to see more. :)
congrats to the winner.
i love the combination of pink and brown.
Very pretty quilt! What pattern is that? I'm thinking it would be great for a Quilt of Valor!
Does your quilt top have a pattern? I really love it. Pink & Brown are great together. You have done a beautiful job.
Post a Comment