Tutorials

Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank you Accuquilt!

I want to thank AccuQuilt for allowing me to give a GO! Baby cutter to one of my readers. 

If you haven't already, you should click on this link to get 22 free quilt patterns and blocks from AccuQuilt.  I got mine yesterday and will be using one of them in my next tutorial.
++++++
 Next, I want to thank everyone for entering the GO! Baby give away on my blog.  Your answers to my question about names were so interesting.  I've read every one and you should take the time to read some too!  People have interesting stories about names.

++++++

And now, the winner of the GO! Baby and three dies of her choice is:

Chrissy who said:

I have an active quilting blog (http://snappystitches.com), and I'm a follower of your blog.

Your cute little granddaughter's name is Audrey.

My parents chose my name "Chrissy" because of Chrissy from Three's Company! In fact, Chrissy is short for Christine, because they wanted to be sure that no one would try to call me "Tina" for short. They definitely wanted me to be "Chrissy". Come to think of it, I'm not sure why they didn't just name me Chrissy instead of Christine in the first place...
June 21, 2011 7:38 PM

Congratulations Chrissy.  Please email me so I can get your information to forward to AccuQuilt.

8 readers left a comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I totally missed mentioning Audrey in my comment!!! How did I do that?! Oh well. Congratulations to your winner!

Ariane said...

Congratulations to Chrissy!!

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting such a wonderful give away.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner! Fun giveaway!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Congrats to Chrissy! I'm sure she'll have lots of fun with her GO! Baby! Cute story behind her name. :-)

Quilts And Pieces said...

congrats Chrissy!

Wendy said...

Yay for Chrissy!!! Go Baby Go!!!