Wow, that's a mouthful, huh?
So I won a wonderful stack of Red, White/Cream and Blue fabric from Carol of Carol's Crafty Creations.
I really wanted a patriotic quilt in time for our Fourth of July Celebration.
AND
I wanted to complete my June Le Petite project for June which is the Schnibbles Ric Rac pattern by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.
I succeeded!
That's 448 triangles and it fits my table perfectly.
It's not quilted yet, but I hope to do that today.
Thank you again to Carol of Carol's Crafty Creations for the great give away!


35 readers left a comment:
That is A LOT of triangles, but it turned out so great! LOVE the colors!
My kind of project! It came out beautifully in those fabrics. It will make for a festive Holiday table.
It's fantastic, you are lucky to win the blues, reds and whites in time to make this. Love the pattern.
Oh WOW!! How CUTE How CUTE How CUTE!
How cute! A lot of work, but cute!
My goodness that's a lot of triangles! You are braver than I am. I love the finished top. It just looks so happy.
This is beautiful, great job. I know have a new love for triangles :) I hope to play with them much more !
That just worked out perfectly!!! Beautiful colors, fabrics and pattern!
That is just completely fabulous. I love it!
So pretty, so patriotic! Perfect for this weekend. Well done.
Worth every single triangle! Love it.
Looks great...love the colors...I opted for Recess, but love your version of ricrac.
That is really incredible.
Oh it is wonderful! I love it!
Wow - it looks stunning. You've done a great job and it's lovley to see someone post what they've done with a giveaway win. Love it.
wow-ee. this is incredible.
I love that!
fab-u-lous! Happy 4th of July!!
That's awesome. You picked a perfect pattern for the Patriotic fabric I sent to you. I'm so happy that you found a good use for it. Good job.
Very nice Mary..that's a lot of triangles!
it's still afew days off, but Happy 4th of July!!
Julia ♥
Looks like the fourth for sure!!! Have a great weekend.
Wow!! I am in love with it!!!!!
Wowsers...great job with the points!
Super! That will definitely make your 4th celebration sparkle! Love it!
Very COOL!
What a great red/white/blue quilt. Yes, that is a lot of triangles. And you will have it finished this weekend. Yeah! But do you really want to eat on that beautiful quilt?
Go Mary! This is awesome.
Lovely quilt Mary. I'm amazed how many triangles, but it looks fantastic.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
WOW what a striking quilt! Great job Mary.
Wow .... love this table topper!
Zig Zag quilts are what I always drool over!!!!!! So pretty!! I am working on 2 currently:)
It's a beauty, Mary! Happy 4th to you and your family!
Great quilt, the triangles are a perfect way to show off the red, white and blue!
Oh wow!! :o)
That is stunning!
The red, white & blue quilt is perfect for summer.
Post a Comment