Every month the MMQG has a block lottery. You get one entry for every block you turn in and there is color inspiration. This month was a candy cane color seed and wonky geese:
I sure had fun making them! I didn't win :o{
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As part of our MMQG Madron Road challenge, we were asked to make a 12 1/2" charity block:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 readers left a comment:
maybe that's what I've been making all this time Wonky geese -- I don't know what it is about flying geese that I just can't seem to accomplish. Great job on both blocks
You are becoming quite the modern quilter from the looks of your blocks. FUN!
Does your blog have ads running through it now? I just happened to notice that one is annoying as I scroll through.
Well that's the first time I've seen of wonky flying geese..
Love the modern quilt..
Julia ♥
These are great blocks, Mary!
Those all look great! Your wonky geese looks so good with the solids...mine ended up far to busy.
Wow, your blocks are great! You are a contemporary art quilter! Thanks for sharing!
Cheery wave from Bev
I love the Road Challenge block, such nice fabrics and colours together.
Love the wonky Geese, I haven't tried them yet. Hope you don't get anymore snow Mary and Spring arrives soon.
Great blocks....naturally :)
Kelly
The wonky geese are so cool! I'm sorry you didn't win. Those would make an awesome quilt.
Your wonky geese are great! I like the colors/fabrics you used. I've never tried wonky geese. Looks like fun though!
Post a Comment