The winner of my drawing for Rene' of Rene' Creates new Peace Pattern is:
Suz of Patchwork and Play blog - Rene' will be in touch with you!
I finished two blocks for Cindy in the Mid-Century Modern Quilt Bee. Cindy chose the Winged Square block in this tutorial and it is fun one to make. Here is the first one I made:
Then I read the instructions that the "wings" were supposed to be scrappy. (Why is that photo all scrunched up??)
So I grabbed some fabric from my stash quickly before we headed to FL and made this one once we arrived:
These will both be sent off to you Cindy - you can choose or use both!

9 readers left a comment:
Wow! Those colors are amazing! Great job!
Cheery wave from
Bev
They are both pretty amazing! The colors just pop.
Lovely blocks ; ) I'm waiting on my white so I can start mine. Enjoy your day.
Your blocks are great! And thanks for the pattern.... I wasn't expecting to see my name there!
Lovely block. I have an old quilt from my husband's mother. The block is called Cut Glass Dish and is very similar.
I love this block and can't wait to make mine. I love both of your blocks!
Wow, they are both great, and I just love them!
Those are both awesome blocks.
Both blocks are so awesome....I'm still "thinking" about my block!
Post a Comment