Beautiful! Love your fabrics. FMF? Mine is on its way to me!
Nice to pop in, Mary - this is looking so good!Hugs - Lurline
Love the colors and great starting block for the quilt.
Oh I love your star! Great fabrics!
Hi Lurline, you seem to be having a stutter today!! Hey Mary, your New York star is looking fabulous! Paper Piecing is very addictive! xo
I agree, paper piecing is addicting! That block looks great, I may attempt a New York Beauty pillow.
I do enjoy paper piecing. Great block too!
Pretty, pretty!
Can't wait to see more!
What a pretty block, and gorgeous finish this will be!Your aprons, baprons, are adorable!
What a pretty star!!!
i love your fabric
You know why paper piecing can be addictive? It's because the blocks ccome out looking so perfect like yours. I love the fabric combo too.
Gorgeous. PP isn't only paper piecing but precision piecing. I love the results but not a fan of doing it.
Beautiful New York Fan block. Paper piecing is great, but as Stephanie said, I am not a fan of doing it. I often get the fabric backwards and end up with too much fabric on the wrong side and not enough to cover the spot that needs it!
Just look at those sharp points! Awesome paper piecing.
Gorgeous Mary. I only PP occasionally but when I see fabulous results like this I am tempted to plan a new project too.
Such pretty work Mary.
Post a Comment
22 readers left a comment:
Beautiful! Love your fabrics. FMF? Mine is on its way to me!
Nice to pop in, Mary - this is looking so good!
Hugs - Lurline
Nice to pop in, Mary - this is looking so good!
Hugs - Lurline
Love the colors and great starting block for the quilt.
Oh I love your star! Great fabrics!
Hi Lurline, you seem to be having a stutter today!! Hey Mary, your New York star is looking fabulous! Paper Piecing is very addictive! xo
I agree, paper piecing is addicting! That block looks great, I may attempt a New York Beauty pillow.
I do enjoy paper piecing. Great block too!
Pretty, pretty!
Can't wait to see more!
What a pretty block, and gorgeous finish this will be!
Your aprons, baprons, are adorable!
What a pretty star!!!
i love your fabric
You know why paper piecing can be addictive? It's because the blocks ccome out looking so perfect like yours. I love the fabric combo too.
Gorgeous. PP isn't only paper piecing but precision piecing. I love the results but not a fan of doing it.
Beautiful New York Fan block. Paper piecing is great, but as Stephanie said, I am not a fan of doing it. I often get the fabric backwards and end up with too much fabric on the wrong side and not enough to cover the spot that needs it!
Just look at those sharp points! Awesome paper piecing.
Gorgeous Mary. I only PP occasionally but when I see fabulous results like this I am tempted to plan a new project too.
Such pretty work Mary.
Post a Comment