Tutorials

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Updates

It took until today, but I finished this ornament.  Susan from Hanging on By a Needle and a Thread told about these and I had to try them.  Very fun!



My fabulous win from Pat's at A Little of This and a Little of Pat  for her Anniversary give away was a choice of gift cards or magazine subscription!  How nice is that?  Well, I chose a JoAnn's gift card and went shopping on line for some new rulers.  I got the three pack shown in the photo BUT also found the rolling sewing machine case on sale for $29.99 and NO SHIPPING charge. So my give away win from Pat was also used for part of the sewing machine case!  I love the case and will use it for retreats and am using all of the rulers already.  Thank you so much Pat!


I also won a CD of Christmas Piano Songs from Kerry of Kerry's Kronicles.  I received it before Christmas and am still enjoying it.  Thanks Kerry!

5 readers left a comment:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Mary, Cute ornament. I remember making those with my mother many years ago! No good craft ever goes away! Lucky you to have two wins!! I'm going to check and see if I can find that CD. I love piano music. :-)

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Congratulations on your wins...I just won a 6x12 ruler and love it, it's a handy size. And I like your tree skirt that I see there, too!

Pat said...

I'm happy that you have had good luck lately and are enjoying your prizes!!! PRETTY ornament. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to make it?

Betsy said...

Mary I love the ornament. Would you post it to our Christmas yahoo group?

Dandelion Quilts said...

I like the ornament...it looks challenging, was it??