Tutorials

Thursday, January 21, 2010

...and just when I thought this week couldn't get any toughter...



The city water line that we had repaired this summer and finished replacing all of the landscaping before winter....decided to break AGAIN three feet away from the first break.

Here is what's going on out my kitchen window this morning.


Count to ten and start over........

19 readers left a comment:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

oh lordy, there is never a good time for that!Sorry to hear it! Good luck!

Jocelyn said...

Oh no! So sorry to hear about this. Hope it gets resolved quickly.

Anonymous said...

Surely you're not responsible for the costs involved if it's city water?

Quilted Librarian said...

Oh, Mary, bless your heart. Hang in there.
Kindest regards,
Dana

Carrie P. said...

Oh Man! hang in there.

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Oh Mary, I am so sorry to see this! :(

Kim D. said...

Oh Mary, You deserve a break today. I hope your week gets better.

Anina said...

Oh no! Deja vous all over again.
Good luck Mary.

SewCalGal said...

So sorry. I hope spring will come soon for you and with a new season good things come too!

Hugs,

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Oh no Mary! Hang in there...hugs2u!!

Zlaty said...

Oh boy! Hugs!

Gina said...

Deep breaths dear and think calming thoughts

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Steffi´s Candy Quilts said...

Oh no, this is rally not your week! I feel with you and send you kindest greetings from the other side of the world!
I hope that soon everything will be better for you and your family!
Steffi

Pat said...

Oh, no....that is AWFUL. I hope they get it fixed right this time!!!

Kami said...

How absolutely dreadful. So sorry for you.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh no, that is just not right!!!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Hang in there Mary...Its gotta get better.

Janet said...

We had a broken water pipe on Christmas eve and they said it would have burst over the holidays if we hadn't got someone to fix it.I hope the rest of your week goes better.

Betsy said...

Mary I am so sorry. I know you do not need this stress.