My friend Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts designed a line of fabric for Connecting Threads and it is called Good Neighbors.
A few months ago she shared a charm pack with anyone in our Minneapolis Modern Quilt Guilt challenging a make including another fabric along with at least 12 charms.
I made Kylee's Kite by Quilt in a Day.
I did both machine and hand quilting and made a scrappy binding. It was a fun to make and also to see all the other "Good Neighbor" creations!


11 readers left a comment:
I love Good Neighbors and your quilt is perfect.
You've showcased the Good Neighbors so cheerfully, including the scrappy binding. Love it!
I really love this quilt. Fabrics are perfect. Hugs
Oh, that is so cute! I am going to have to look at that pattern. Thanks for sharing!
Sandy A
Really nice quilt and quilting!
Sweet!! I just loved AmandaJean's line, especially the little x's. I stocked up on that one.
Love it! I really like the scrappy binding and your choice of quilting is perfect.
The Good Neighbors collection by Amanda Jean is so perky like her.
Love your red scrappy binding...a real beauty overall.
That is great!
Looks awesome!
It has turned out really well and is a great way to use the fabrics. Lovely work.
Post a Comment