I've been sewing a lot the past few weeks and hopefully three projects will be revealed here on my blog before I head back North the end of the month.
I do have a few things to share. I swapped with an Instagram friend from Norway. I purchased and sent some Denyse Schmidt fabric from Joann's that is not available there. In return she crocheted and sent these adorable gnome ornaments plus the felted wool ball ornaments! They are both so cute and I considered myself very lucky.
We had another lovely day on Fort Myers Beach and someone had made these cute sand sculptures.
We went to see the Budweiser Clydesdales at a local shopping center and watched while they hitched them. Later I got an amazing video of the whole team as they paraded by right in front of us. I am in awe of the precision and training of these huge animals.
I'll be back with actual SEWING soon.

13 readers left a comment:
Oh those gnome ornaments and felted wool balls are so wonderful!
I would not be in a hurry to come home! The temps in MN and WI are brutal right now!
What a wonderful way to do a swap. I would be happy with those gnomes, too!
Love seeing Clydesdales in action. They look magnificent.
Love those gnomes! I keep seeing all these reasons why I wish I could crochet!
The Clydesdales came to our county fair a few years ago...they were amazing! :0)
What a fun swap! Those gnomes are adorable. Love seeing your pictures from the beach - that sand looks heavenly. Enjoy the rest of your time in the warm, sunny, tropical climate!
Replace the sand for snow and you will have a picture of Ohio right now! Yikes! We are supposed to be at -9 degrees tomorrow! I love those gnomes and felt ornaments...isn't it lovely to swap with folks far away!
I love those little gnomes! So cute. It does look like you are enjoying that warmth. It looks pretty chilly at home!!! ;-)
Hey, I will be in Sarasota on Monday. Are we close?
What adorable little gnomes! Looks like you are having a great time down there. :-)
What a fun time you are having! The gnomes are especially awesome.
The gnomes are adorable! Loved the pictures of Ft Myers. We are headed there in May for a wedding and I am looking forward to the lovely beaches.
those gnomes are too cute.
Post a Comment