First, thanks to everyone who entered the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway and welcome to the new followers of my blog. I hope you like the things you see here and maybe get some inspiration.
The winner that was drawn was #159 peaches1003, she has been contacted and her prize sent off.
I finished this Road Trip Case. The pattern is by Noodlehead.
Here is the inside:
This is the first time I used vinyl in a zipper pocket and it worked great. It will be fun to be able to see what is inside.
Next I made this Zip & Go bag pattern by Dog Under My Desk:
The inside and outside fabric is Echino.
Yesterday I made this Cozy Car Caddy from the tutorial by Homemade By Jill:
I used denim from a worn out pair of jeans so it is nice and soft.
I also wanted to share a wall hanging I sent to a friend. It was on my blog earlier, but now I added hand quilting and binding:
And lastly, here is my traveling quilt top that just returned home after it's trip to six different Instagram friends around the U.S. and Canada:
Isn't it fabulous? I sent off the five feathers with pretty minimal wishes and got back this beauty ready to be quilted!
And as an extra added gift, the last person who worked on my quilt also sent this pillow:
I love it and it matches my quilt perfectly! Thank you Dyan!


17 readers left a comment:
The fabrics are lovely in the road trip case. That is gorgeous.
That has to be my favourite.
You have been busy with so many projects.
I love NoodleHead patterns and this is fabulous - great fabrics. Super quilt and how nice to have a little something extra to go with it.
Your pairing of project and fabric is always so awesome.
soooo many great things here and your travelling quilt is awesome!
Wow! You certainly are very productive! All great makes - I love the Noodlehead roadtripcase case. I made one for a friend's daughter but think I could make a cool grown up version for me. Thanks again for my prize! I was very excited to win
The quilt top and pillow are just lovely. Nice job done by everyone!!
Noodlehead=Great
Each of your projects looks fabulous. I love that orange bag and that quilt project is incredible!
I'm recalling loving your traveling quilt top. Fun!
Such fabulous projects Mary! Love the Grab and Go back, that deer! And how clever of you to use old jeans for the Car back, I need a little boy gift right after the holidays so I think I will be making this....where did you find the perfect numbers?
This proves it. You never sleep. I loved looking at all your projects, and have made note of a couple for a future day. All your handwork is so distinctive and lovely, and I love that your quilt matches your style!
Merry Christmas--
Elizabeth
That Noodlehead travel case pattern looks terrific. You have a great collection of work here!
I love all of the color in this post, Mary! What great projects!
You've been on a roll with the sewing, I love your bags, such great fabrics too. You must be thrilled with the Instagram top, I love it and how kind to get that extra gift.
Wow, great projects! Love the bags, and the quilt top is beautiful.
Wow! You have been busy! I love the sewing case. I haven't sewn with vinyl either. Did you use a teflon foot?
Your quilt is going to be awesome! I love it's colorfulness.
what awesome gifts! Love the orange bag :)
Post a Comment