Tutorials

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Spin Cycle

Love this pattern for Spin Cycle by Cluck Cluck Sew and I'm glad I chose my fat quarter bundle of Strawberry Fields by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda to go with it!!
Now it needs some fancy quilting!

30 readers left a comment:

Amanda said...

I'm working on this same pattern but in bright prints. Yours looks amazing!!! Beautiful!

Darlene said...

Drop dead gorgeous, Mary. I've been wanting to make that quilt but can't seem to settle on fabric. Way to go!!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Very pretyy - a great pattern with great fabrics - just scrumptious!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Fun and pretty!

Teri said...

Great pattern and great fabric selection. It is a beauty.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

completely, wonderfully gorgeous! I love everything about it, Mary!

Terry said...

It looks fabulous! Congratulations on getting it all together! :0)

Nilya said...

Lovely!

Susan said...

Just gorgeous!

Julia said...

Looks great...great fabric choice too!
Julia♥

Lesley said...

Simply gorgeous!

sandra said...

Very beautiful I love the pattern.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Gorgeous pattern and fabric.

Karen said...

Oh wow, this looks amazing!

Carla said...

I just love this pattern...and your fabric choices!

~Laurie~ said...

I've admired that pattern for awhile - you've done a great job with it!

Allison said...

So So pretty in those colors and fabrics!

QuiltSue said...

That is just beautiful.

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful!!

Carla said...

Saw this on Flickr. I love it!

Live a Colorful Life said...

SO pretty, Mary!!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

So pretty Mary! I love the fabric.

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Your version of Spin Cycle is just lovely. And Im quite jealous of the retreat you went on. Must have been fun fun fun.

Karen said...

This looks great. The fabrics work so well. Good luck with the quilting!

Sherri said...

It's just beautiful! I still have STrawberry Fields I'm saving for a big quilt!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

did I comment on this?? I don't think so. It's terrific!

Mama Pea said...

Wow! It turned out great! Can't believe you already got it done!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tatkis said...

Adorable quilt!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Jacquelynne Steves said...

Love, Love, Love! :)