Tutorials

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Congratulation Bari J.!!

Bari J. won First Place for single booths at Quilt Market!!
Her Lilly Belle fabric is gorgeous.  And I'm happy that a little bit of my sewing was part of that booth.

And sweet Dianne of Suburban Stitcher blog got a photo for me - not JUST of Bari J.'s booth - but of Bari J. herself modeling the apron I made:


 Thank you Dianne!  It's a great shot!

Stop by and see Dianne's great blog - Suburban Stitcher - and you won't be disappointed.  She is very talented in many areas (quilting, knitting and cross stitching to name a few).

14 readers left a comment:

Abby and Stephanie said...

That's terrific. How nice you were able to be part of it with your apron sewing skills. :o)

Mama Pea said...

I have some more pictures of her booth and her blue ribbon if you want them. I didn't know you made this apron!

Mary said...

Wonderful! Congrats to you and to Bari J!!!!

Jean said...

Looks great! love the apron!

Suburban Stitcher said...

yay! it looked great ;)

Julia said...

Congrats all around..Of course that sassy apron had to be a winner..looks fab on Bari J!
Julia ♥

Purple Pam said...

What fun to be part of a winning booth. Darling apron. Dianne has a wonderful smile.

Carrie P. said...

congrats! that
is so cool and she looks so cute in the apron.

Needled Mom said...

Oh fun!!!! Cute apron too!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Super cool, Mary!

Zlaty said...

the apron is gorgeous Mary! HAppy sewing!

Live a Colorful Life said...

It was so fun to talk to Bari J. and see your apron in person!

Nanette Merrill said...

Nice for Bari J. Good to have someone I at least "know of" to win. Your apron is darling. That makes you kind of warm inside.

Mama Spark said...

Fab as always, Mary!