Tutorials

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A little sewing project for Quilt Market...

Through the wonderful world of blogging, I hooked up with Jan of Daisy Janie fame and took on a little sewing project for Quilt Market in Houston to help her out:




Her new line of fabric is "Tilly" and it's beautiful!

Jan even took the time to write a sweet post about my work:
HERE!  Too kind Jan!

Here is the whole Tilly line from Jan's blog:
I can't wait to see photos of Jan's entire "Tilly" booth!  I'm sure it will be beautiful.  Good Luck Jan!
 

11 readers left a comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Wow, you were asked to help out and the project looks great. I might have to go to this market next year, it looks like a hoot!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful job, Mary! Of course, I would not have expected anything less...all of your sewing projects are beautiful and top of the line! And those fabrics are really pretty, too!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Abby and Stephanie said...

Gorgeous fabrics and a lovely seat cushion. How very exciting for you to work with such lovely fabrics and have the project go to quilt market.

Lisnaweary Quilts said...

Your project looks perfect! The fabric range is beautiful, do you not get to go to market?

Mary said...

Good for you! This is great fabric...I love the colors!

Barb said...

I just love this fabric!!

Mama Spark said...

How fun for you! The new line is beautiful!!

Janet said...

The fabric look lovely and what fun to be able to make something for market.

Carrie P. said...

Well, Jan called on the right person. You are the expert sewer in my opinion. Great fabric

Aunt Spicy said...

It looks gorg, and the fabrics look super fun!

Sherri said...

Beautiful work! Makes me want to see the whole booth...the fabrics are truly gorgeous!