That is cute. Did you make it?
That is cute. I have not ever seen one like that before.
Oh my have you been busy since I last popped in. Love the needlecase design. Well done for finishing the quilt- very restful colours. I see you are like me making what you can from the left overs. :-) So much fun!
That's really cute!
Hola!!!te quedó muy lindo, felicitaciones.Saludos
Post a Comment
5 readers left a comment:
That is cute. Did you make it?
That is cute. I have not ever seen one like that before.
Oh my have you been busy since I last popped in. Love the needlecase design. Well done for finishing the quilt- very restful colours. I see you are like me making what you can from the left overs. :-) So much fun!
That's really cute!
Hola!!!
te quedó muy lindo, felicitaciones.
Saludos
Post a Comment